Milk Face Masque Blending Suggestions
How to use:
To make one facial mask, mix approximately one tablespoon of mask concentrate with two teaspoons of water or other liquid until desired consistency is achieved. Apply to skin immediately. Leave on for 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse with warm water. Use no more than twice weekly.
In addition, different liquids can be used in place of water. Here are a few suggested solvents you can use to customize and intensify your mask:
- Aloe Juice - High in vitamins E and C, it helps soothe irritated skin and has anti-wrinkle benefits. Suitable for normal to dry skin types.
- Banana Puree - High in vitamin A and has anti-bacterial properties that help to maintain dermatological health. Suitable for all skin types.
- Green Tea or White Tea - Contain high levels of anti-aging antioxidants called polyphenols. Suitable for all skin types.
- Lemon Juice - Highly astringent, it helps remove excess oil. It is also a mild skin bleacher, so use with caution. We recommend adding only a few drops to another solvent, rather than using it as the only solvent. Suitable for oily skin types.
- Oil - Add a few drops of olive oil, sweet almond oil or jojoba to your mask powder. Then add water until desired thickness is achieved. Suitable for normal to very dry skin.
- Red Wine - Contains resveratrol, a potent antioxidant that helps fight the signs of premature aging. Suitable for all skin types.
- Strawberry Puree - High in salicylic acid and vitamin C. It also has a mild skin brightening effect so use with caution. Suitable for normal to oily skin types.
- Witch Hazel - An astringent, it helps remove excess oil. Suitable for normal to oily skin types.
- Yogurt - High in lactic acid, it smoothes and softens skin. Suitable for normal to dry skin types.